Our Fire Dampers are constructed from 1.2mm galvanized steel (2mm and 3mm options available), with a 40mm flanged rectangular casing. Circular casings are also available.
Electrical controls are fitted with halogen-free, low smoke and fume electrical cable. They have a 60 second reset time and a 20 second release time.
We can configure fire dampers with an electrical or pneumatic actuator. Each actuator has an Integral Safety Temperature Sensor rated at 72°C. End switches are provided with each mode for reset and release monitoring.
• Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 96/98 /EC. Lloyds Register Group Approval to IMO
• Fire Test Procedures Code, Annex 1, Part 3, for Class A60 bulkheads and decks.
• DNV Type Approval Certificate No. F-18845.
• USCG Approved (product category 164.139).
• Germanischer Lloyds Approved to IMO Res. A.754. (18) and IMO Res. MSC61(67), Annex 1 Part 3.
• American Bureau of Shipping Approved to: 2005 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-4/7.7.
• Corrosion Tested to BSEN 60068-2-52, severity 2 conditions.
• Vibration Tested to BS EN 60068-2-6 (5Hz to 350Hz @ 2g).
Click here to download the Pressure Drop vs. Velocity info!